BACK TO BLACK PART V

Today after the day of  LღVE  I move back to the Back to Black  effent. Did some walking around on the sim and OMG I don't know if I have enougf time to post out the fabulous designs I spotted there !! Looking @ the callender I see there are still 13 days left , the effent closes @ the 29th of February and it raising awareness for mental health issues. When you are shopping there take your time to read the text and statements about some diseases  and disorders some of them were eye openers  to me and gave me food for thought.
Making this pictures I rememberd the camping trips I took with my parents when I was young and to  be honest I am so not an outdoor girl. When I am on vacation I need my luxury a warm hot shower and bath every day and a good bed to sleep in. Have fun shopping !!!

Skin  ...::: AV!SAGE :::...  @  Back to Black B2B Emmy Skin
Lips  .:A&M:.  @  Back to Black  Pale 20% Mariko Pouty
Hair Ammici   @  Back to Black  Emma
Dress  LMD  @  Back to Black Courage  # MESH
Shoes  Le Poppycock  @  Back to Black  Endurance
Bandaid on Nose Grixdale   Ouch Bloo ( shop is closed )
Bag  [glow]  @  Back to Black  Spiked Around Bag
Neclace  [Acide!]  @   Back to Black  Dechire Moi Brun
Poses with Prop  -Hanaya-  @  Back to Black   Pine Lake Famely Camping

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts