BACK TO BLACK PART IV

When I was invited as one of the bloggers to cover the CHIC  Back to Black effent I was honerd. Trough this event I got talking with diffrent people about there own personal experiences with mental health issues and in some of the boxes I opened enclosed notecards with facts about diffrent mental health issues. One of them struck me hard having a best friend who's father took his own life when she was just 17 and she is still struggeling with that fact years later.
Losing someone to suicide can cause overwhelming shock and grief. It’s important to remember that when someone has taken their own life, it was their decision and not something that you could control.

Information provided by Rethink.org with their permission.


Skin  MONS  @  Back to Black  B to B Skin Cream Lips
Hair  booN  KGI848  Black  # NEW
Eyes  IKON  Sunrise Eyes  Pale Eggplant
Tattoo [sYs]  @  Back to Black  MAIKO Tattoo
Feet  N-core FEET
Ring   je suis  Voyante Gemstone Ring
Poses with Prop  MIAMI  @  Back to Black  My Body is a Cage

Comments

Popular Posts