ALMOST TOTALY MESHED UP

Today I was lucky to be able to log in on the Firestorm Release viewer and that gave me the change to dress myself up with only mesh items. Because of the possibility to wear multy alpha layers I am in favour of this viewer but for some reason it wont let me log in for days in a row because of some kind of error. I realy hope this issue will be fixed in the near future, hopping between the 5 diffrent viewers I have insalled is wearing me out.
Almost meshed up with this outfit, only the jewellery  and hair are not mesh. I did not found mesh hair that fits me so still on a mesh hair quest.
The  L❤VE Challenge is still on and I will like to add mesh clothes and mesh items to the things I L❤VE

Skin [Aura]  Briar Frosty Milk  # NEW
Make-Up  [Aura] Briar Frosty Coral Lipstick Milk  # NEW
( Part of the skin pack )
Hair  TRUTH  Alexis w/Roots Swedish
Eyes IKON  Utopia Eyes Pale Gray-Green  # NEW
Eyelashes *REDGRAVE*  11 Showgirl
Shirt  coldLogic   Tilly Smoke  # NEW  MESH
Skirt  coldLogic    Hemlock Pewter  # NEW MESH
Boots  Maitreya  Radical Boots  Smoke Reptile  # MESH
Tights  INDI Designs  Knit Tights Offwhite
Nails + Right Ring  [MANDALA] Milky  Way  Gaga Black
Ring Left Hand  LaGyo  Shield Ring  Silver / Black
Necklace + Earrings  Addiction Jewelry  Wisdom Set   # NEW
Bracelet  FINESMITH  Athena Bracelet Silver
Bag Izzie's  Satchel bag Off-White
Poses  *EverGlow*  Model005 / Model053 / Model520
Location Virtual Decay

Comments

Popular Posts