PLOWING TROUGH SNOW

Today a homage to view of my favorite stores and some of them are great group givers as well. For some gifts I show in this post I don't know for sure if they are still availeble but I had  hide them in a secret place in my inventory and totaly forgot  about them. Don't you  L❥VE my snow boots a great group gift from  MIEL  and the cardigan of  (TokiD)  great designs and great gifts !! Thank you Inka Mexicola owner  { .essences.}  of  of making this great skin ( not a gift but worth every Liden you spent on it )

Skin  { .essences.}  Kandia Club  # NEW
Hair  ::::IrEn::::  Iced Dark / Brown ( Comes with the scarf )
Cardigan  (TokiD)  Sangos Winter Cardigan Orange  # GROUP GIFT
Shirt  *Crazy*  Tinaga Shirt
Pants  [BUKKA]   Soft Leather Hurf Pants Darkrose
Belt  [BUKKA] Leather Belt ( Part of Harf Denim Jeans )
Shoes  MIEL  Snow Shoe  # GROUP GIFT
Mittens  *League* Sheepskin  Mittens Brown
Socks  Izzie's  Garter Socks  Dark Brown
Bag  WOot  Bag Ahoi !  # NEW
Poses Izzie's  Pencil  Skirt
Location Izzie's 

Comments

Popular Posts