LUNA'S IRON

4th Week in Luna's roller coaster of color with the color is iron and I went on Google to see what the internet is showing if I type in iron. On the left a texture image you see 2 diffrent colors that show diffrent stages of iron. The iron on Luna Jubilee  her blog is in a lighter tone but I took the liberty to go to the darker side of iron.
Wearing a mesh dress from Maitreya and a mesh suitcase from { mon tissu } the more mesh designs I see the more I  L❥VE  it. I wish you all a great week and let us shop and style until we drop.

Skin  [Aura]  Briar  Frosty Caramel  # NEW
Make-Up [S]oleil  Running Mascara
Lipstick [PF]  Elly Pop Lipstick
Hair "LoQ Hair"  Martini Fire Red  # NEW
Eyes FASHISM  Sunrise Eyes Silver Deep
Dress  Maitreya   Cul-de-Sac Grey # MESH
Shoes  [trs]  Taylah Pumps Grey
Socks *GF*  Button Socks Overknee Grey
Scarf  ***AOHARU***  Knit Scarf G2 Nordic White
Bracelet Left  [Armidi Gisaci]  Glitz Bangle Combo
Bracelet Right  LaGyo Solituda Bangle Silver
Nails [MANDALA]  Nail Palette Super Long
Suitcase { mon tissu}  Weekend Traveler Grey # MESH
Ring Left  **BAIASTICE**  Armour Spike Ring
Ring Right [label mode]  Demeter Ring
Cigarette  [NikotiN]  Cigarette White
Poses *agapee*   fe112  /  gown 040
Location  Calas Galdhon

Comments

  1. Very sexy though I hope you don't catch a cold, it looks chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love what you created Inkie... you cry because of the cold?? yes i lovemesh items more and more... love that hair and hat.. posted it also on my blog already )))bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice styling--and I think you've covered every shade of iron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic and you do look chilly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts