LUNA'S ELECTRIC INDIGO

The 3th week in Luna's 52 Week of Color Challenge and I was not looking foreworth to this color. Looking back on it my feelings changed . This is what this challenge does to me. Giving me a new fresh look on colors I would never choose myself. Skin is from - Glam Affair - for the TDR and I  L❥VE  the violin with poses a gift from !bang You need a viewer that supports mesh to see it as a violin not as a donut.
Skin -Glam Affair  @  TDR   Linn Tan  Galaxy 
Make-Up  -Glam Affair-  Layla Lipstick  Lilium
Hair >.:^^:..Xplosion..:^^:.<    Dalida Diamonds
Dres Peqe   Colorful Sapphire
Shoes NX_Nardcotix   Edna Platform Pump
Earrings  ::je suis::  Precieuse Earhoop
Necklace  :: je suis::  Voyante Necklace Gemstone  # NEW
Bangles  ::je suis:;  Asymetrique Purple Bangels
Ring ::je suis:: Voyante Ring Gemstone # NEW
Poses with Prop !bang  Stroling Violin  # GROUP GIFT  (MESH)

Comments

  1. What a great dress and the necklace is also lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute, fun dress, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inkie, you put some time in this one, and the entire look from the tip of your head to your pretty pumps, AND the photo look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo Inkie! Amazing electric indigo all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in Indigo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts