LEANING BLOND

Found out yesterday I need to make an investment in a bigger videocard for my PC. SL is a demanding game specialy on the graphics department and  I was told by a good friend who knows more about this then me ( daah I know nothing I am a PC noob ) , that  my inbuild videocard is not good enougf so  that is why I can not work with mesh on the new Phoenix viewer. Wen I am wearing mesh clothes I see a hole in my body and yes I have the mesh option enabled so that is nog the issue. * Takes a deep sigh * Have to wait for the next bus stop of the € Euro bus to make this investment and I don't know when the bus is ariving in inkie town. I keep you all posted. Today like yesterday only the pictures and I promis I will add the SLURL in this post and yesterdays post for sure.

Skin   Illusory   Paige Honey Blue Haze  #  50 % OFF SALE
Lips  [PF]  Elly Chai Glam Lipstick/Teeth
Hair [LeLutka]   Wilde  # NEW
Coat  *Bliss Couture*  ! Bliss Fur ! Wynn Jacket (Camel)
Skirt  {Happy} Cheeky Minx Skirt
Bag *LpD*  EcoFur Bag Beige  # NEW
Shoes *YS&YS*  Tiburon Beige
Necklace  LaGyo  Ewa Ram Necklace Bronze
Tights  Izzie's  Tights Fishnet
Socks  Izzie's  Overknee Socks Off-White
Poses  Diesel Works  PolyWall v.2012 Photography Prop  # NEW

Comments

Popular Posts