HIGH CLASS MESH

Finely I managed to log with my favorite viewer Firestorm to take pictures  wearing a fabulous dress from Maitreya. The swapping and hopping from viewer to viewer is wearing me out a little. 6 diffrent ways to log in to  this game are on my desk top and every one of them has items in it that I like. But every one of them got stuff I don't like as well. So I will keep on using all options and sooner or later will make my final chooise.

Skin Glam Affair  JadisV2 Tan 
Hair  [LeLutka]   QCX  Blonde Fun  # NEW
Dress  Maitreya   Nolita Dress  # MESH
Shoes  *GF*  Strap Shoes  Alex
Earrings + Bracelets  (Yummy)   @  COLLABOR88  Hodegepodge Beaded
Nails  [MANDALA]  Nail Palette Super Long
Ring  ::je suis::  Voyante Ring Plain  # NEW
Necklace  [glow]  @  TDR BLUE  Pearls in Row
Bag The Secret Store  Girly Briefcase
Poses *agapee*  gown 026

Comments

Popular Posts