ALL OVER THE PLACE

Good morning , afternoon , evening or midnight I had a crazy shopping trip yesterday and here is part of my purchases. The new edition of  COLLABOR88  has started with the best designers of SL and all the items are L88 how nice is that !! Got my umbrella from there and there are more fabulous colors available. I also went to this weeks round of FL by CHIC with diffrent disigners good prices every week so worth a visit for sure. Joice Dreamscape made this tough boots and I just  L❥VE  them so go to WOot to get them yourself.
In the beginning of November I went to the New York City Sim that just opend then  and I went back yesterday. I never bin to the real New-York , saving for the trip but looking @ my shopping habits it will take a while , so I took this trip with a fast cheap TP flight. Check this place out !! Around every corner you see another nice spot and ooohhh yes importend fact there are shops as well !!

Skin  M O J O  Lovely//20 Porcelain
Hair O s m o s e  Rockeuse  Soil/Umber
Jacket  ***AOHARU***  RidersLeather Blouson # NEW
Pants *Fishy Strawberry*  @  CHIC FL Moto Pants Black
Shirt  [Echo]  Grave Blouse Teal
Boots  WOot  Riding Boots Black  # NEW
Bag  PIDIDDLE  @ CHIC FL  Anya Bag
Parasol  The Sea Hole  @  COLLABOR88  Heron Parasol Clayberry
Earring + Necklace LaGyo  @ COLLABOR88  Adriel
Location  New York City

Comments

Popular Posts