WILD @ HEART

On one of my shopping expeditions I found this great hair  [ - L . i . k . e . L . i - ]    and I  L❥VE  it !! The December groupgift of  F I L T H Y__S K I N S  is fabulous as usual so thank you Alexandra Barcelos  for creating and giving so generous every month. And yes it is almost weekend !! You all have a nice day have fun and shop untill you drop


Skin F I L T H Y__S K I N S  # DECEMBER GROUP GIFT
Make-Up (Eyes) [mock]  Basically Alma  # GROUP GIFT
Hair  [ - L . i . k . e . L . i - ]   Black Curly'Fro
Dress {Happy}  Lunar Dress (Gray)
Cardigan   tulip.  Empty Hearts (Forest)
Socks tulip.  Knee Socks (Brown Green)
Boots  *Crazy*  Wedge Moscow Boots
Stockings  [LeeZu!]  LaLun Tights Bronce
Belt  *COCO*  WideWaist Belt Brown  # SALE
Scarf  Izzie's  Knit Scarf Multicolor Red  # LAZY SUNDAY ITEM
Bag with Poses  ABS   @  TTB II  Hand Bag Pose Pack
Location WARRUMBUNGLES

Comments

Popular Posts