SMOKING RED

Today I snapped myself out of the Christmas state of mind and searched for a location  that was not staged in a Chrismas book by Charles Dickens. Enough is enough we eat ourself full with turkey or other goumet food  visit our famely or our famely visit us and maby went to church and had a moment of reflection but I have enough of it all. Time to move on and time to look forwards to the new year to come. Oepssss time to make New Year resolutions ?? mmm I will think about that one still got 3 days to go to come up with some thing.
How do you like the skin I am posting today ?? I just  L❥VE  it !!! It is the groupgift of  Belleza  and it is worth the fee of every Linden $ to get in the group !!!

Skin  Belleza  Lily  Red  # X-MASS GROUP GIFT
Hair  "LoQ" Baileys  Hypnotic Red
Eyes  FASFHISM   Sunrise Eyes Green
Dress   *Bliss Couture*  Zerbino Dress
Shoes  :)(: PIXELFASHION   Mya Clogs Red
Gloves  LaGyo   Zarema Gloves Croco Black
Cigarette  [Dolly]  Ciggy Holder
Stockings Izzie's  Tights Abstract
Bag  Izzie's  Leona Bag *tropical red*
Glasses K_gs   Aquila Kumaki Sunglasses
Poses  *agapee*  fe112
Location  Forgotten City

Comments

Popular Posts