MORE MESH ..LETS GO MESH !!!!

Hello I am on a mesh mission. To everybody who is still on the old Phoenix viewer or is on viewers that don't support mesh get on the mesh train!!! The train has left the platform and is not waiting for nobody so download a viewer that support mesh. And yes I know the last Firestrom-Release viewer is diffrent then the old Phoenix but get used to it and get over it is my advice. Maby you feel kind a noobish for the first couple of days working with the new layout and stuff but you were a noob once and see where you are now. You know you can dot it !! Get out of your comfort zone and go mesh with me !!!
Skin  F I L T H Y__S K I N   Naria Tan 06  # NEW
Hair  >TRUTH<  Clara w/Roots
Cardigan  *Fishy Strawberry*  Fluffy Open Cardigan Orange
Shirt [LeLutka]  Infanteria Shirt/Cream
Pants  MAYFAIR  Celoe.Lolong Trousers. Makara  (Mesh)  # NEW
Shoes  *GF*   Strap Shoes  Alex  Autumn Pack  # NEW
Bangles *COCO*  Bangles Natural  # SALE
Poses  *agapee*  Gown048-B
Location  REFLECTIONS

Comments

Popular Posts