MMmmMM FOOD

Is it me or is this work week take longer then usual? It is only Wednesday and I can't wait till it is weekend. Today a mesh item again ( are you already on a viewer  that supports mesh ? ) In the future more mesh items to come. The items I saw untill now I   L❥VE  and I will show you why I like them so much.
I found a great shopping location called Warrumbungles  a must see for people who love nice little shops with a decor so well made that I made my pictures  for today's post  there.
Skin  ~LaVie~ Rachel #15 Sunkissed  # NEW
Hair   MINA  @  je suis  Christmas Market 2011  Freija  (Mesh Hat)  # NEW
Coat  {.essences.}  @  TFG  Peruvian Jacket Ketchup  # NEW
Pants +grasp+  Leather Pants
Shoes   . S h i   Sanguine Ankle Heel Black
Scarf  ***AOHARU***  KnitScarf g2 Nordic Red
Belt   *JD* DESIGN   Waist Belt Black Rings
Glasses  [BUKKA] Sunglasses Glossy
Bag  A S O ! PaperBag 02
Gloves  Izzie's Leather Gloves Black  # NEW
Poses  **agapee** Gown
Location  WARRUMBUNGLES

Comments

Popular Posts