LADY IN PINK

Yes I know it is Winter and yes I know SL has become a Winter snow globe with places  with a décor just  out of a Christmas book by Charles Dickens. But I felt pink today so no snow boots and Christmas trees but I went to the forrest and picked flowers and made pictures to prove it .
٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ Tomorrow hats and scarfs again or maby not ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

Skin  Lara Hurley  Sue Tan  # NEW
Hair  Maitreya  Lila Cacao
Hat [Gos]  Floppy Hat with Scarf
Shirt  *COCO*  SkinnyTie & Shirt (White)  # SALE
Cardigan  Peqe  Wool Barbie Knit Cardi
Pants I ALEIDA I Gurli Highwaist Curdroy  Plum
( Shop closed for maintenance  till 10th December )
Necklace + Bracelets   CHOP ZUEY  Carol of the Bells Set White   #NEW
Nails [MANDALA] Female Nails Long
Ring  LaGyo  Sedrah Ring  # NEW
Bag   *YS&YS*  SoHo Bag Ice
Poses ( Sorry I forgot what poses I used )
Location  CALAS GALADHON

 

Comments

Popular Posts