KNITTED CHIC

PPPFFFfffftt I was finely  able to make some pictures between crashing and rezzing. And to be honest after almost 1 week of SL horror I am about to give up. I got now 5 diffrent viewers installed and everyone of them giving me diffrent issues and disabled functions. And yes I cleaned out my PC already I did a complete system cleaning twice now but still the shit is hitting the SL fan over and over again. Still open for sugestions and tips to overcome this horror of not able to log and not rezzing my pixelass.
Beside my SL technical issues I managed to go to The Dressing Room and this edition is a must see for everybody. I got the skin the bag and the earrings I am wearing in this post from there so take your limo and shop untill you drop there and don't you  L❥VE my dress / sweater made by  Chalice Piers designer of Graffitiwear  available in 4 fabulous colors.

Skin  Glam Affair  @  TDR  Layla Lights Tropicana
Hair   [LeLutka]  Jolie BlondFun
Dress   Graffitiwear   Scarlet Wooly Dress  # NEW
Pants  *League*  @   Four Corners  Event  Zipped Leather Pants  Diesel  # NEW
Inner Sweater  [ LeeZu! ]  Loui Pullover Woodbrown
Shoes   RERTY NAXOS  Supa-R Suede
Socks  Maitreya  Scrunched Prim Socks
Belt  [MANDALA]  Mikoto Belt Navy / Black
Ring  CHOP ZUEY  Visions of Sugarplums Ring  # NEW
Bag   LaGyo  @  TDR  The  Desperado Bag  # NEW
Earrings  [ glow ]  @  TDR  Kurba Earrings Red
Glasses  [ Gos ] Butterfly  Sunglasses
Poses  *agapee*  fe112

Comments

Popular Posts