ყiРРყყყყყყ !!!!!

My karma bin trough a SL test again and I game out strong !! I kept my calm during the crashing storm. I did some yoga , inhaled and exhaled  and kept in touch with my inner peacefull self. The battle of the viewers continues on this side. Every day I discover new benefits or errors in the diffrent viewer options I try out. All the tips on the diffrent viewers hit my IM box I am open to anything to keep my cool in here. I am posting the pictures for today SL is not letting me back in again so the SLURL will follow tomorrow when SL and I are on speaking terms again. Have fun stay calm and don't break anything !!

Skin  MOJO   Lovely 2  Chestnut 
Hair [LeLutka]  Happy Holidays   #  GIFT
Dress  (Hot Mood)  Hoodie Dress Grey  # NEW
Boots  Graffittiwear  Brown & Charcoal Snowbell Boots  # NEW
Scarf   **AOHARU**  Knit Scarf G2 Nordic Brown
Tights  [LeeZu!]  LaLun Tights Bronce
Sock *GP*   Button Socks
Pearcing  [MANDALA]   Takayama Gold
Bangles  *TuttiFrutti*  Nature Bangles Rose
Watch   ISON  Vipera Watch  Silver
Bag   **BAIASTICE**  Plastic ICE-hand Bag
Location  VIRTUAL HARLEM

Comments

Popular Posts