SHIP AHOY PART II

Just a quick post  Thank you Circe Ishtari  designer of  ♥ Tokyo.Girl ♥ for the very well made pants and shirt both new in store. When I saw it I knew I had to wear it with the blazer jacket made by Izzie Button  of  Izzie's  also new. And when you visit Izzie's shop take a look outside it is a beautifull winter wonderland !!!! I definitively will  go back to the place to take pictures for later post to come.


Skin  F I L T H Y __S K I N   Laika  Tan  02  # NEWHair  booN  YUME96  Hairpiece
Hat  [BUKKA]  Marin Cap
Shirt + Pant  TGL   Toya  Maroon  # NEW
Blazer  Izzie's  Suede Blazer Blue  # NEW
Gloves  Izzie's Leather Gloves White  # NEW
Shoes  ISON   Heidi Pump Navy
Choker  [ MANDALA]   Milky Way Choker White 
Bag [LeLutka]   Maico Bag/Navy 
Location   COSMO

Comments

Popular Posts