INKIE @ THE VINTAGE FAIR

OMG  I finely made it to the Vintage Fair !! The crash monster bit me in the pixel ass over and over again but I survived it and it was worth the fight.
I grabbed this dress from Baiastice without seeing it I L❥VE  this shop and I knew on the blind the dress would be fabulous and I was so right.
The skin is from Lara Hurley and  also a Vintage Fair special edition called Mary   I  bought more items there so stay tuned, more to come about this fair
 The event is going to last to  the 3th of December so you still got time. Untill the 18th there is a fixed landing point and from then there is a very conveniant SLURL map @ the CHIC webpage so you can TP directly to your favorite shop.

Skin   Lara Hurley  Mary / Tan  # Vintage Fair
Hair  VANITY HAIR  Gigi Noir  # 60L EDITION
Dress with Hat   **BAIASTICE**  Florance Dress  # Vintage Fair
Shoes   NX-Narcotix  Nara Bowed Chunky Pump Black
Necklace  + Earrings  *League*   Vintage Jewellery Set  # Vintage Fair
Bracelets  !::je suis  Vintage Bangles # Vintage Fair Exclusive
Ring  LaGyo  Schield Ring Silver/Black
Bag  The Secret Store   Handbag Evil Pride
Poses  *agapee*  Hostess 012 / Hostess 006
Location  VENICE

Comments

Popular Posts