BLACK & WHITE

Yes finely I did it !!! I am posting something in mesh in wahh ? yes in mesh The shoes I am wearing are in mesh. Don't ask me to explain it but it is the latest  thing blowing over SL now and I think in the future taking it by storm. The reason I am  only wearing mesh in this photo  and not when I am going out is that to see the itemes made in  mesh you need a viewer who supports mesh otherwise the  items are looking like  blocks. I can see the mesh goods when I am using a mesh viewer SL Viewer 3.2.1.244864 but others who are using a non mesh viewer see the blocks looking like big prims on my body. So this new thing will only will take us by storm if we all got a viewer who is containing this part and when I look around and see how many of us ( including me ) are stuck and addicted to the Phoenix viewer I don't see it happen fast in the near future. And to be honnest I logged out of the SL viewer and logged back in on my Firestorm as soon as I took the pictures. I know sooner or later it is time to get used to a new viewer but I drag it as long as possible.


Skin  LAQ   Pearl - 05 [Peach] 
Hair   TGL  Kara  Asymetric   # NEW
Shirt  aDIVA Couture  Camille Satin See Trough Blouse White
Skirt **BAIASTICE**  Seila Skirt Black/White
Shoes   *ALICE PROJECT*  Faelin Pumps  # NEW (MESH)
Necklace White  (NHA!)  Nan/Pearl Necklace # Old Hunt Item
Necklace Black  .:A&M:.  My Yummy Necklace Black Pearls
Handbag  The Secret Store  Handbag Evil Pride
Location  -TOXIAN CITY-

Comments

Popular Posts