BALLOON RIDE

Hello to everybody who likes to visit  places in SL. I found a beautifull sim called Galas Galadhon  and is it more then 1 sim with diffrent themes of sceanery. Once in a while I end up there to take pictures and  I go in oohh and aahh and find something new every time I go there. This time I found this balloon ride.
Wearing a new jacket from {mon tissu} part of the new  autumn collection.


Skin  F I L T H Y __S K I N S   Ana Tan Tropics
Hair  ""D!va""  Natsuki2 (Garnet)
Jacket  {mon tissu}  Wool Blend Jacket Beige  # NEW
Pants  GizzA  Striped Pants [ Green] # NEW
Shoes  ** J's *  Platform Pumps Green 
Ring (Left)  CHANTKARE  Dremaj Ring  
Nails [MANDALA]  Nail Palette Medium
Earrings + Necklace  NHA!  Serpentine
Bag  The Secret Store Handbag Innocence
Location  CALAS GALADHON

Comments

Popular Posts