ANIMAL PRINTS

Like my post yesterday I went  to  Galas Galadhon  for my photo shoot. More pictures to come from this place. Nothing much to say nothing to comment about so take a look @ the pictures and take the TP's for your shopping trip. Ooohh yes new round started of the XY ROOM more to come about this shopping experiance nice items with even nicer prices ( the belt is from there and I L❥VE it )

Skin   ' Skinmate ' Nicole Special Edition
Make-Up  F I L T H Y__S K I N  Eye Liner2  # GROUPGIFT
Hair  ""D!va""  Chinatsu (Cintrine)
Dress -LaViere-   Melanie V-Neck Dress Leopard Prints
Cardigan  Beetlebones  Ligt Cardigan Tan   # NEW
Shoes M-style  Xiaoyi  Wedges  Gold Panther
Socks Izzie's  Overknee Socks Sand
Scarf  ::je suis::  Intemporel Scarf Brown  # NEW
Bag  NHA!  Bag Berry Brown  # NEW
Belt WOot  @  XYROOM  Waist Belt Oak
Necklace  {*I <3FashiOn*} Mushroom Necklace  # MUSHROOM HUNTING #1
Poses  *agapee*   fe181 / fe182 / fe180  # NEW
Loacation   Calas Galadhon

Comments

Popular Posts