SUITCASE

My vacation just ended some weeks ago but I am feeling like going on a holliday again *sighs* busy , busy , busy. Found myself a nice suitcase and I am packing and cleaning out my invnetory. My avi is broke so  shopping is no option. But my  to do list with items I want to show you  is endless so embrace yourself and bare with me.

Skin   **SHINE**  Candy Sunset   #  NEW
Hair   VANITY HAIR   Fugee Brown
Shirt **BAIASTICE**  Uncinetto Cardigan
Skirt   Treh Blah  Frou Fro Skirt Brown
Boots  **BAIASTICE**   Bow Back Knee Boots-Nude
Stockings  *League*  Side  Gartered Stockings Floral Brown
Scarf  (TokiD)  Scarf From my Aunt  # GROUPGIFT
Glasses  Treh Blah  Cat Eye Glasses Tortoise
Rings + Earrings  **BAIASTICE**   Reale Set Resizable
Suitcase  **BAIASTICE**  Grandma  2010 Holliday
Poses  GLITTERATI   Purse  
Location  DROBAK

Comments

Popular Posts