LUNA'S WENGE

Dang this was a hard one for Luna's 52 Week Color Challenge. I ended up with more grey tones then wenge what is more on the brown / taupe side   ಠ_ಠ  Sighs deeply ಠ_ಠ  But since my avi is broke I needed to work with items that were in my inventory already. З ѠƐƐҠS to go with Luna and here fabulous colors lets go out with a bang.  Like earlyer this week no SL URL for now in this post SL has kicked me out and wont let me back in  ಠ_ಠ  GRRRrr... ಠ_ಠ
Skin   (AMD)  Zoey  Tan Prom Night
Make-Up  *VoguE*  Runway Make-Up 3~d
Hair  Vanity Hair   Applonia Blonde  # 60 Lindens Weekend
Dress  *Mimikri  Valeska Lace Dress Taupe  # NEW
Jacket *Mimikri Allegra Blazer Espresso  #  NEW
Collar  *Mimikri   Isla Fur Collor Clay
Shoes   ! haut.monde  Hondo Pumps
Bag   *LpD*   *I Love Vintage*  Bag Brown

Comments

Popular Posts