FEELING BLUE

ಠ_ಠ  Hello I am Inkie and I am a shop aholic ಠ_ಠ  Feeling blue today the work week seems to take for ever this week. The cleaning out my inventory  and the NO shopping regime for 2 weeks that I put myself unther is more fun then I thought it would be. Finding items that were long lost and  even forgot I purchased  them. Also being honest here I am counting down the days and I got  9  days to go and it is shopping time again.


Skin   NATURAL BEAUTY  Malinka-Chic
Make-Up  DeeTaleZ  Ice Princess2
Hair   *ARGRACE*  Visor Beanie "Relax Wavy"
Dress/Sweater  !RIGHT  Sweater Dress Cynthia Blue  # NEW
Blouse ( Sleeves )   *chronokit*  Shirts01 [Blue]
Pants   LG Femme  Esfir Pants Celestial  # NEW
Boots  =DeLa*=  Leather Boots  "Carine" Blue
Scarf  Izzie's   Knit Scarf Multiclor Blue
Nails  [MANDALA]   Nail Palette Medium
Bracelets  [MANDALA]  Jyuzu Sinra Bracelets  Blue
Belt  [MANDALA]   Mikoto Belt Nay Blue
Bag   [LeLutka]  Laptop Bag Silver
Poses !bang    Wake Me Up 9
Location SEA SALTS

Comments

Popular Posts