WALL PAINTING

Despite my intention not to buy anything for at least 1 week I could not resist this jacket made by Mika Nieuport owner of MIEL. Cool thing of this jacket is you can adjust the jacket in any way you like. You can put a personal text on the back side and as you can see I put my initials at  the front. It comes in 8 diffrent colors and the combinations you can make are endless.
Take a visit to the XYROOM  diffrent designers with good prices ( Look @ my shoes purchased there )


Skin  MunSpain Valery Fair Makeup  # NEW
Hair  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Reem Hair Style Beanie
Jacket  MIEL  Varsity Jacket Bright  # NEW
Shirt  *League*  Seashell Blouse  Blue  # NEW
Gloves * League*  Multi Stripe Softwool Gloves
Pants  [*RG*]  Jeans Vintage  # NEW
Shoes KristicA  @  XYROOM  Spirit Shoes 


Tattoo URCo.>  Traditional Old Tattoo 2  # NEW
Belt ~Pepper~ Summer Belt Stripes
Bag  :SEY  Enamel Boston Bag
Necklace MIEL  Friendo Necklace
Lacation  VIRTUAL DECAY

Comments

Popular Posts