PURPLE FLOWER FIELD

Hello happy Wednesday to you all I made this pictures trying to hold on to Summer with every artificial nail I got but looking outside I see that is  totaly  in vain ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ The rain is  falling and the wind is stormy so bye bye Summer bye bye ☀ Hello windblown hairstyles and soaked clothing. If you are looking for a warm feeling  go to CHIC Fashionable Late
  I got myself this fabulous dress from CHANTKARE right there
The shoes are from =DeLa*=  not new and I  LღVE  them, giving me a sunny smile on my face



Skin  [Pink Fuel]  Elly Chai Bewitch
Make-Up [Pink Fuel] Elly Chai Glam Lipstick Teeth (Fushia)
Hair  Angel  # EXCLUSIVE  @  TFG  Maggy
Butterflys in Hair   [ACTION]  Butterfly Clip


Dress  CHANTKARE  @  CHIC FL Blocked Dress
Shoes =DeLa*=  Flower Wedge Sandal Monica Green
Bangles  ~ SWEET LEONARD ~ Spring Bangles


Bag  [LeLutka]  RUIZ Bag Lime
Poses !bang
Location  Empyreal Dreams

Comments

Popular Posts