KNITTING

Having a good skin is in my book the most importend thing of making an avi. And it can be very exspensive as well. There are  groups you can join of skin shops they have an entrence fee and give out great skins F I L T H Y__S K I N S  and Belezza for example. And sometimes it is your lucky day and you can go to 'Skinmate'  and get this skin for only L$ 10 !!!!! I am wearing a lipstick to complete the look with my outfit but I  L❥VE  the smokey eyes of this skin.


Skin 'Skinmate'  # 10L SKIN
Hair  A&A  Rae Hair  # NEW
Dress  SHIKI   @  MODAVIA   Knit Dress Monotone
Shoes and Socks  Maitreya  Moxie Coal
Scarf !_Ce Cubic   Effect Stole Purple 


Nails  [MANDALA]  Nail Palette 1 Medium
Headphone  K_gs  SugarTune  Kumaki HeadPhone
Bag   Mentine Knitted  Fringed Shoulder Bag
Necklace  [ glow ] So Long Necklace
Poses  !bang  Love my Boots
Location  PSY CITY

Comments

Popular Posts