INKIE L❥VES PINK

Pink it does not matter what tone of pink it is I  L❥VE  it. Found a lovely sim to take pictures with thanks to Lila Quander who's blog  DEMENTED DIVAS is an inspiration to me every day. Her pictues are so well made with shadows and her style of mixing and matching is amazing
. I am still working on the shadows in my pictures but a bigger video card is needed . I am saving money to buy a bigger card so to be continued on this part.


Skin  Dulce Secrets  Zoe Sangria Bikini  # NEW
Hair  ^;^CaTwA^;^  Samra HairStyle
Shirt (Top)  *COCO*  LinenShirt (Mauve)
Shirt (inner)  *League*  Seashell Blouse Purple # NEW


Pants  Mimikri   Kay Pants Black
Shoes  >>> REILA SKINS <<<  @  XYROOM Platform Shoes
Bag  ::Kookie::  Hudson Laptop Bag Light/Pink


Scarf  Mimikri  Scarf / Kay Cubes Trance
Butterfly in Hair [Action] Butterfly Clip

Comments

Popular Posts