I L❤VE FINESMITH DESIGNS

Today a homage to Yula Finesmith  desinger of  F I N E S M I T H .
If you are l๏̯͡๏king for exclusive, delicate and very well made accessories that stand out in a crowd  this is your address to go to.
Today I am wearing the her latest creation with ring , bracelet , earrings and necklace.
The fabulous skin is the September group gift from  F I L T H Y__S K I N S


Skin  F I L T H Y__S K I N S  # SEPTEMBER GROUPGIFT  TAN
Hair A&A  Felicia Hair Dark Rose  # NEW
Shirt =DeLa*=  Blouse "Vivian"White
Pants Emery  Denim Highwaisted Muta  [02]
Shoes  *Tea Time* Pump Platform illustration  Pink Collage


Bracelet + Necklace + Ring + Earrings  F I N E S M I T H  Alexandra Full Set  # NEW
Glasses ..::SPLASH::..  @  {Grunge Soul Project} Glasses Bird White
Belt ~Pepper~  @  {Grunge Soul Project} Never Again Belt
Bag {mon tissu}  Straw Tote Bag  
Poses !bang

Comments

Popular Posts