ALPHABET CHALLANGE

This week I saw Murphy's Law in action. Everything that could go wrong to make pictures and post went wrong leaving me in a blogger blues. No rezzing avi , loosing inventory and failing uploads name it I had it this week. To stay in touch I followed the blogs of  others and you all realy need to take a look @ the blog made by Annan Adored called  เภtєгรtץlє Ŧครђเ๏ภ. I saw Annan her photo work on FB for some time and finlely she started her own blog and it is amazing !!! In World Magazine choose 2 of her pictures in the latest  edition and Annan I  L❥VE your work.
Challange weekend I am a little behind on the Alphabeth Challange so the letter  it is for today.


Skin  elleza   Erika Tan  #  GROUPGIFT
Hair  ish Wear  Jenine Black
Dress + Socks  +++BB+++  Secret Black  # NEW
Boots  [UKKA]  Metal Boot Black
elt  Izzie's  ow Waist Belt White
Glasses {* I<3 FashiOn*} Vanity utterly Glasses  # NEW

Comments

Popular Posts