LUNA'S APRICOT

Week 40 on Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challange  and as you can see on the lay out of my blog I  ❥ ❤ this color. My inventorry exploded this week and this hat from *COCO* landed on my head so I knew this was the one for the challange. Next week  Jazzberry so stay tuned for the final weeks of full collor with Luna. I was very sad to hear that Tyr Rozenblum is closing her shop Grixdale @ the end of August so you still got time to go and get some of her lovely designs.

Skin  CandyDoll  Janett Tan
Dress *COCO*  Swing Dress (Laveder) # NEW
Hat  *COCO*  Flower PatalHat  (PinkBeige) # NEW
Shoes  ~SWEET LEONARD~  Lovely <3 Flats

Necklace + Bracelets + Earrings *League*  @  CHIC FL Pearl & Lace Jewellery Set
Nails  Armidi  Painted Nail (Raspberry)

Ring ~SWEET LEONARD~  Vintagebow Ring
Stuffed Pet  Grixdale (Kids)  Mr. Soggy Bottem Plush
Bed with Poses  GLITTERATI  Bed Female

Comments

Popular Posts