♪ ♫ DRUMMER GIRL ♫ ♪

Because the list of items in my inventory with things  I have posted not yet is growing and growing I come to a purchase hold.
Time to clean out and post out the stuff that have bin piling up for weeks and making my inventory almost  to heavy to TP around ಠ_ಠ
I could quit my RL daytime job and post twice a day 2 weeks in a row and still have items on my to do list. How much stuff  does a girl needs to get her hands on before it is enough?
This personal resolution to aside this ♫ drummer girl ♫  is wearing pants and top from GizzA and no not new in the collection but I  L❥VE the textures.



Skin ...::: AV!SAGE :::... EXCLUSIVE @  XYROOM  "Saya"Tan
Hair [LeLutka]  MOSS hair # NEW
Shirt **GizzA**  Argyle Suit Gray Female
Pants **GizzA**  Diamond Jean Emerald Black
Boots :)(: PIXELFASHION  Sandy Shoes Black
Gloves :)(: PIXELFASHION Sandy Gloves Black


Necklace [MANDALA] Kabuki Necklace  # NEW
Nails [MANDALA] Nail Palette Medium # NEW
Mouth Chain *~Catz~* Mouthchain Cupe 
Backpack  ::[ Mr.Poët ]::  Leather Backpack
Belt [BUKKA] Leather Chain Belt
Glove on belt :SEY  RJK2/Glove Holder Brown
Garage with poses GLITTERATI  Garage

Comments

Popular Posts