DAY OUT

Today I  went back to the same place where I took my pictures yesterday I L❥VE this place go check it out it is called  Cafe  +Green Gables+ 
I was still trying to get shadows in my pictures but I got tiered of  crashing all the time so I give up ( 4 now ) For some reason Phoenix Firestorm and shadows are not a match. Maby I will try to use another viewer for this. Anyone got ideas about this and want to share that with me please ?


Skin  C A N D Y D O L L  Janett Pale
Hair  (NO) Up-do Bun  Red
Hair Base  (NO)  Banged Slick  Red
Hair Bow (NO) Pixie Cut Bow Headband  Potpourri
Shirt  STC  Harmony Vintage Dress Midnight  # NEW
Pants [Cynful]  Eve Britches  Dark Blue  # NEW


Bag  .:: Beatnik ::.  Summer Shopping Bag
Bangles [MANDALA]  Leather Sinra
Necklace [MANDALA]  Kabuki Necklace2  # NEW
Glasses in mouth ~SWEET LEONARD ~ Glasses Mouthpiece Navi
Earrings  L e m u r e  @  My Shopping Bag  Sobera earrings

Comments

Popular Posts