BROWN POLKA DOTS

Like you maby noticed I changed the color of my blog for a better view. Pinks and reds are my favorite colors but those colors as back ground for my posts did not help for a good reading. I am still not realy happy how it turned out now so I keep my eye out on other improvements.
Found a shop and I went there for the first time. I realy like the designs and the good news is that there are nice clothes for man as well so grab yours and go to CHANTKARE happy shopping to you all.

Skin  TULI  Zoe / Tan 06 Brass
Make-Up  TULI  Zoe / Tan / Lips / Terra
Hair booN Hairpiece YUME96 Black
Hat CHANTKARE  Male Summer Fedora # Male Department
Dress  CHANTKARE  Combato Dress Brown

Shoes  M-style  RIVEA Pump Gold Panther
Earrings [MANDALA]  SHAKA earring Gold
Bracelet + Nails  [MANDALA]  SINRA  Gold
Bag (TokiD)  Bow Baggu Polka
Poses GLITTERATI  Purse
Location  TABLEAU

Comments

Popular Posts