BOAT TRIP

Hello good Wednesday to you all I made a boat trip around my place and made some pictures as well. How do you like my slippers aren't they cute? Go to [BUKKA] and get them for just L$99 !!!! It is a GACHA GIFT that meens it is a supprise what color you are going to get but  they are all lovely And if you got more pairs of the same color not to  worrie they are transfere so you can give out great pressents as well  ❤ ❥ ❤ it BIG time

Skin  F I L T H Y __S K I N  Alexandra Tan
Hair Angel  @  My Second Wardrobe Vivien Brick  # NEW
Jacket  The Secret Store  Darling Cardigan Faded Blue
Skirt  The Secret Store  Cherie's Flared Skirt So Girly
Shoes (on feet)  [BUKKA]  Bubble Sandal  Denim # GACHA ITEM

Earrings  CHOP ZUEY  Rain Drops
Glasses {mon tissu} Four Corners Readers
Shoes ( on neck ) [T-C]  Retry Pump
Boat with poses {what next} Reely Fun Row Boat
Bridge with poses  GLITTERATI Bridge # FREE GIFT @ Marketplace

Comments

Popular Posts