I AM BACK !!!!!

Hello to you all fashion lovers and shopahollics I am so happy to be back ☻ !! Got my own new PC to work with so the options are getting better and better ☻ On this picture Isabelle Sciavo ❥❥
«´·.¸¸.♡" You're My Very Best Friend! "♡.¸¸.·`» Thanks Isa for baring with me to rez and crash and relog to get this pictures done. Isa is very secretive about the skin and hair she is wearing sorry ☻ I know the Jacket and the boots are from The Secret Store 

Skin :Curio:  Acorn [Light] April Jonquil 1
Hair [LeLutka]  RYKIEL hairSummer Time
Top The Secret Store Boheme Pop Squares ( Part of dress)
Pants The Secret Store Flared Pants Cream
Shoes M-style  RIVEA Pumps

Hairband (NO)  Pixie Cut Headband Dark Lines
Bracelets *TuttiFrutti* Julian Bracelets Green
Belt [BUKKA] Double Ring Belt
Scarf ~Pepper~ Pathfinder Scarf
Glasses K_gs  Blazer
Sigaret in Hand Fourwenty Headshop Purple Haze


Comments

Popular Posts