LOST IN THE HOODS

SL is not being  friendly to me lately ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ Rezzing to take good sharp pictures is taking for ever !! But finely I made it to get my post out here.
You still got time to go to the Accessory Fair 2011 till Saturday !!
Thank you DjAngeI Fallen for your latest creation of Angel Hair I it.
And thanks to Belle Roussel for starting a blog group for CHOP ZUEY ❥❥❥ it

Skin  F I L T H Y __S K I N S  Kimi - Tan- BubbleGum
Hair  Angel Hair  Nina Cocoa  # NEW
Shirt  Grixdale  My Vintage Frock
Pants  **BAIASTICE**  Sophisticated Blue Pants
Shoes *GA*  Kylie White
Scarf  Tokidoki  Scarf Knots White

Bangles *TuttiFrutti*  Famoo Bracelets
Ring CHOP ZUEY  Dark Daisy 3
Bag {*I <3FashiOn*}  @  Accessory Fair 2011 Funky Bag DarkBlue
Only Sold at Accessory Fair 2011 until Sunday, June 26th at 3 PM SLT
Band Aid Reek  Ouch! Bandaid
Poses Juxtapose  Glamorous Life # NEW
Photo Location VIRTUAL DECAY


Comments

Popular Posts