№ 2206 INNER CHI



Click the picture to get a closer view.

Almost 2 years ago I started a trainings program in real life.
20 to 30 minutes cardio and 15 to 30 minutes weights, 3 times each week.
In the beginning I needed to drag my lazy ass to the gym and did my routine reluctantly.
In time my lazy ass was shaped in to  a smaller ass and going to the gym bacame part of my weekly routine.
Until the corona virus ... the routine killer on all levels. 
But now the happy news is out !! 
The first of July it is end of the lockdown for the gyms. 
Time to get back in to shape and excersice   the cobwebs out of my head.
4 Weeks to go, I can oversee this time, I got myself a spot on the horizon. 
June is going to be a the kick of, I am going to start eating more healthy food. 
I still can watch NetFlix but then without a bowl of sweets... can I ?   YES I can !! 

Stay healty and have fun while you shop unitl you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Bento BOM Mesh Head LeLutka Lake
Hair  [ monso ] Lokelanni
Top -[vagrant]- Chloe Top Warm Pink
Pants -[vagrant]- Zoey Leggings Warm Pink
Shoes -[vagrant]- Alice Sneakers
Tattoo Enemy   Philantha 

Pose Diversion Inner Chi 







Comments

Popular Posts