№ 2149 MY PERSONAL BLOGGERS A-B-C


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Almost 1 month ago I started  My Pesonal Bloggers A-B-C.
What are my favorite brands, designers and what keeps me busy while blogging. 



This post is about the letter B and I start with Blueberry.
Classy and sexy and so much to choose from.
One of the view brands you barely see participate in one of the crazy laggy second life shopping events.
Good "old fashion" mainstore releases,  that always make me come home with more goodies then I planned for.
Great Blueberry Store VIP group for fun and amazing gifts. 
Joining fee L$20 but Lindens well spent.
This weekend it is more crazy then normaly at the main shop because of Black Friday sales.
-50% Off SALE All Items* + 10% Bonus on Gift Cards.
- 100,000L Give Away
They are selecting 40!! winners from social media and Blueberry groups. 40 x 2500L.
On this picture I am wearing blouse and pants that are part of  the Power Play line.
A new line and I bought the fat pack, this line is no part of the 50% sales pitch of this weekend.

My next B is about Backdrops.
As a platform hermit blogger I am lost without them.
In my early years as a blogger I used to travel to all kind of amazing sims and did my photoshoots there.
But then shadow's became an option.
Going on high and ultra settings made me crash more often when I am on  full decorated sims.
And then logging  back after every crash, waiting for all the textures to rezz again made my photshoots endless.
And because I only got so much time to spent in this world, I withdrown to my platform. 
Way back in my bloggers day's there were no backdrops available, but luckely that changed.
I got so many backdrops in my inventory now, I can make a post 24/7 for 1 year and still have some left. 
If and when you don't have the privilege to rent a place of your own check out Backdrop City.
Free to join the Backdrop City Update Group

On this picture I am using the Small Pier Scene from K&S 
The bike is from anhelo and the seagulls are gacha items from  the Paint me Summer line from 8f8

Body Maitreya Lara 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Catya
Skin Glam Affair @ Access Wendy
Hair no.match  @ Très Chic  No Catwalk
Scarf ::C'est la vie !::  Ugo Muffler - *Group Gift*  L$200 to join.
Boots Eudora 3D   @ Belle Event Adele Boots

Pose & Drink Movement Strawberry Girl


Comments

Popular Posts