№ 2099 BELOVED BABE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Don't you just love this gorgeous face? 
I am in love with the eyebrows and the lips they are  so realistic.
Although I officially resigned as a brand blogger for Glam Affair  I can not stay away from Blogotex, the bloggers drop box.
Meet Babe, she is made for the CatWa  Bento heads and I am wearing Catya here.
The skin comes in 12 fabulous skin tones and on this picutre I am using tone 06.
The body and eyebrow shape are included in the pack and I did not make any changes on the shape.
You can buy this skin at Access.
The pale blue eyes are appliers called Gem Eyes from Avi-Glam and in the pack are Genus and Omega appliers as well.
The hair is from Rama Salon and is called Samantha.
Last but not least the head piece is a gacha item from 
*LODE*   called  Kiku Crown [white].

Inventory number after finishing this post and deleting the posted items : 78.543
( Did not delete the skin she is to fabulous )





Comments

Popular Posts