№ 2082 ROCK CHICK


Click the picture to get a closer view.

The first Pose Fair of 2019 is open.
In my early second life years the Pose Fair was an annual event and with the Hair Fair and Skin Fair in my top 3 favorite annual events.
Now the Pose Fair comes along 4 times every year, with every season a new fair and I am happy about that.
As a second life fashion blogger I am totally lost if I don't have poses.
Good poses  with or without props are essential to get a perfect look and feel in my pictures.
My question to you is : "Can a second life girl have enough poses in here inventory ?"
The answer is NO gimme, gimme more of them it is never enough. 
I got my inspiration from the poses so I am giving a standing ovation to all the pose makers out there.
The Bento era is an extra stimulation for all of you and I love you for taking the time and effort.
Keep up all your amazing work and I inkie pinkie promise that I will always credit the poses in my posts.

Let me start my credits with the blue box and the dachshund dog looking up.
It is the packing of SamPoses and is the best box I ever seen and trust me I did a lot of unpacking in my days in here.
I can not show  the exclusive SamPoses from this fair because they are couple poses and I am solitaire blogger.
But the box was worth mentioning.

The pose and guitar prop are from - HCXII - and come from the pose pack Helgrind Agnus Dei.
⚬ The guitars are automatic to pose you and they're unrigged.
So perfect to use on sims where you don't have rez rights.
⚬ Guitars for Dominatus are not linked, fix your position as it fits.
⚬ Guitar for Agnus Dei is re-sizable. Only for this set.
⚬ 6 Different poses and 2 different textures for the guitars.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Head LeLutka  Piper  3.3 *NEW*

Skin Glam Affair Piper  [ Skintone 006 ] 


Top Tee*fyFaMESHed  Ashley Top Cameo
Pants RIOTFaMESHed  Lyanna Torn Jeans 
Boots [Gos]FaMESHed  Tamara Ankle Boots
Necklace & Bracelet & Earrings Empyrean ForgeFaMESHed  Flux Set

Speakers Stockholm&Lima All About That Bass Speaker Set


 



Comments

Popular Posts