№ 2057 BIRDS WATCHER


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Let me slap myself out of the modes I am in lately.
For sure I am busy, but who is isn't ? 
For sure I got a hectic real life with a demanding job.
 Get over it girl, you got a job to begin with so stop whining.
And yes my bloggers to do list is long, but you  applied to blog for different brands.
Nobody put a gun to your head when you did, so shut the fuck up and blog without complaining.
If and when I write here again  that I am busy, slap me out of it and tell me to get a 3th life to sleep there.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Catya

Skin Glam Affair @  K U S T O M 9 Pepper

Hair [ monso ]  @ FaMESHed  Shiranui B
Dress [Cynful]FaMESHed   Turtleneck Dress 

Jacket *COCO*~uber~  _OversizedPufferJacket Red 

Pose & Fence & Birds Le Poppycock  @ The Liaison Collaborative  *Dear Autumn* Sparrow Invasion
Pose maker Olivia Lalonde is my pose maker hero.
She makes poses with props you can wear, so you can use the pose everywhere.





Comments

Popular Posts