№ 2021 HOME & GARDEN SUNDAY PART 53


Click the picture to get a closer view.


On this hot and moist day my avi is not rezzing, I keep being an orange mist.
I am at the point that I am pissed as a mofo so I tried to get my inner peace back by decorating this room.
Yesterday I showed the outside of the Lucie Hideaway from Trompe Loeil 
Today I decorated the ground floor of the Lucie Hideaway.
The white and black Antique Painted Doors are from Granola 
The Vanilla Dreams LoveSeat is from Stockholm&Lima
Together with the Lucie Simple Chair  from Trompe Loeil  they all for sale at FaMESHed.

Geranium Pot *LODE* @ The Chapter Four
 Serving Trays, Dinnerware and Candle  are  part of the Romanov line from Nutmeg and for sale at Shiny Shabby

Frames on the wall ionic  Stories From the Mountain (Frames) *GACHA*
Fancy Decor Classic Chandelier 
Apple Fall Althea Rug - Antique Light
Trunk Dreamland Designs Vintage Shabby Trunk  *GACHA RARE* 
Cats JIAN Ragdoll Cat Collection

Have fun while you shop until you drop.





Comments

Popular Posts