№ 2013 LEADING THE CHEER


Click the picture to get a closer view.

For starters, I want to say sorry for less blog posts lately.
The weather in Holland is hotter then ever and sitting behind my computer is not my favorite waste of time for sure.
I will try to keep up as much as possible .....
Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Head LeLutka  May

Skin Glam Affair K U S T O M 9 Emily II
A new fabulous new skin tone line on this picture I am showing skin tone 006

FaMESHed GO! 

Hair Phoenix  Tisha   
Top RIOT  Dahlia Tee
Shorts RIOT  Dahlia Shorts
Get your teleport HUD on Market Place  or on FaMESHed Go ! HQ
Open from July 15th until August 10th.

Tattoo [White~Widow] @ Cosmetic Fair   FallOut Black Ruby

PomPoms [Canimal] @ The Epiphany  Cheer 

Pose *EverGlow* - Cheerleader 13

Comments

Popular Posts