№ 1994 DUTCH ORANGE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Orange is the Dutch national color.
On Kings Day and sporting events we go out dressed up in  orange.
This tradition is connected to the Royal family, also called the House of Orange.
For sure not my color of choice when I am picking out my regular clothing.
But being a "true" Dutchie, today I am  going crazy in orange making this picture.
My computer is slowly dying on me, so I was not able to make this picture with shadows.
Keeping my fingers crossed that I have enough time to safe myself money before the dead of my computer is final.
Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Catya


In the Month of  May FaMESHed is celebrating their 6th year anniversary.
Open until May 27th. 
Hair [RunAway Hair]FaMESHed  Samantha 
Dress Rebel Gal @  FaMESHed  Embroidered Strap Bodycon Dress
Stockings  Eudora 3D @ FaMESHed   Eden Stockings
The Eden stockings go perfect with the Eden shoes but also with the Nautilus Pumps 

Earrings [MANDALA] UGI Earring-YEALLOW 

Pose & Bike Nutmeg. Bike Black 

Location I am [SL] Amterdam  

Comments

Popular Posts