№ 1965 ALASKAMETRO @ SKIN FAIR 2018


Click the pictures to get a closer view.

In my role as official Skin Fair blogger I see a lot of artistic work.
In this post I like to get some attention for the brand called alaskametro
Alaska Metropolitan is the name behind this hard work.
The Cora skin line is made for the LeLutka  Bento mesh heads and I am wearing Bianca 3.0 on this pictures.
The skin line comes in 4 different skin tones.
On the Skin Fair there will be a make up set for sale as well called "Drama Queen"
This make up set contains 5 sets for the eyes and lips.
On the pictures I use different elements of this make up set, a must have for sure.
Available for LeLutka, CatWa and Omega based Bento heads.
If and when I got more time later on this weeks I will try to show more of the alaskametro releases for this fair.

Eyes appliers amara beauty @ Skin Fair 2018 Bliss Eyes
For CatWa and Omega based Bento heads.
15 Very realistic eyes available.

Skin Fair 2018
Open from March 9th. until March 25th.
I will add the SLURL's when the event is open.

Hair Blossom @ The Chapter Four  BMGH 08
Tattoo [White~Widow] ~uber~  Unsane Black
Dress fame femme  @ ~uber~  Margo Dress Red




Comments

Popular Posts