№ 1937 WINTER ROUND UP FOR SEASONS STORY


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Time flies when you are having shopping fun.
The Seasons Story. Winter edition will only be open for a view day's
You got time until January 31st to shop and visit.

In real life I got the Winter blues and I am longing for Spring.
That is why I am redecorating my second life  place I [SL] Amsterdam early this year.
The place will be under construction for a view day's but you are still welcome to drop by.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
 Bento Mesh Head LeLutka  Simone 3.0

Skin Belleza @ The Seasons Story.  Hazel 
Hair Mithral Apothecary @  The Seasons Story. Witch Hazel
Sweater VIBES @ The Seasons Story.  DayOff Plain
Saki Bottle OLQINU  @ The Seasons Story. Cold Survivor *GACHA*

Comments

Popular Posts