№ 1931 CATS OR DOGS ? ... THAT IS THE QUESTION


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Android or iPhone user  ? 
An elementary question of this era.
For me  an Android user, I am deaf to all the arguments an iPhone user is trowing my way.
Another elementary question is are you a cats or dogs lover ? 
In second life I  love  both and love to take pictures with them as well.
In real life I am a cat person for sure.
I don't hate dogs but I love cats. 
It is the way they go there own way and let me be as well that makes me drawn to them.

Be good and  kind to all animals and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
 Bento Mesh Head LeLutka  Bianca 3.0

Skin Glam Affair @ Collabor88 Michelle

Hair TRUTH Caralisa *NEW*

Top *COCO*  @ FaMESHed  LayeredSweater (BrickRed)
Pants *COCO*  @ FaMESHed  WoodWideLegPants (Blue)
Mittens *COCO*  @ FaMESHed   FurMittens (Grey)
Shawl *COCO*  @ FaMESHed   FurNeckWarmer (Grey)

CatJIAN @ FaMESHed  Forest Cats 
Dog Birdy Gamer Huskies - Pup Black *GACHA*

Pose Bauhaus Movement (Screa-ming) Harder-Faster-Better-Louder 02




Comments

Popular Posts