№ 1865 SHOETOPIA FALL 2017


Click the picture to get a closer view.



In real life I got myself a pare of sneakers and in the Winter some warm boots, that's it.
In Second Life I am a shoe-aholic and no, I don't need help.
I don't have a problem, just as long as the second life designers are providing me with great new shoe wear.
That is why I just love to shop at  Shoetopia the Fall 2017 edition.
This round will be open until October 9th.

Lets get high on shoes and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head CatWa Lona ( Bento Mesh ) 
Skin Essences  @ Pocket Gacha Erin 
Hair ~Tableau Vivant ~   Hairplay Side Blow *GACHA*
Sweater VRSION  @ Shiny Shabby   Female Sweatshirt Cam
Pants Just BECAUSE  @ ~uber~  Kaylah Jeans DkBlue
Boots Eudora 3D @ Shoetopia the Fall 2017  Thar Boots

Pose & Leaves AMITIE  @ Shiny Shabby   Amitie Leaves Pack

Pigs  JIAN @ The Arcade Playtime Piglets *GACHA*
Only a view day's left for this Arcade gacha round.

If and when you want to make pictures here and you need rez rights for post balls or props.
** Pixel Crazy ** Free to join
The trees already turned in Autumn colors and there will be more changes in days to come.
Please leave you pictures you make here on the *** Beautiful 4 Seasons *** Flickr page.



Comments

Popular Posts