№ 1768 FESTIVAL SEASON


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Yesterday we had the first Summer day in Holland.
Until now the Dutch weather skipped a good Spring time, so all our hopes are set on the best Summer ever.
For me Summer is the festival season.
There is no better way to "waste" my time then to smoke some grass while I sit on it listening to live music or DJ's.

That is why I made a small festival scenery at my Second Life place *** Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***
You are always welcome to visit.
I love to see your work.

When it comes to my bloggers to do list I still need to step it up a little.
I got event folders filled with goodies and the events are almost over.
So I desided to slow it down when it comes to shopping on all events that are out there.
On the Seraphim website you can see how many shopping events there are in Second Life.
And the number is growing almost every month.
I just can't cover everything together with the brands and events I blog for.
  I am a Lucky blogger girl for sure, so keep on going on a shopping frenzy is so uncalled for.

For you have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head LeLutka Simone 2.7

Skin *YS&YS* @ eBento Event Paris
eBento is a new shopping event all about Bento open until June 7th.
A closer and better view on the Paris skin in later posts.

Hair LeLutka  Duchess Strands
This is a LeLutka gift from a long time ago  so I am not sure it is still out there.

Hat Baiastice @ ~uber~ Hamptons Hat Gold
Cardigan & Bra Miss Chelsea @ ~uber~ Rita Cardi Navy
Shorts ISON @ ~uber~ Nautical Shorts Yellow
Open until May 23rd.

 Pose & Fence *Le Poppycock* @ U L T R A  *On Edge* B
Great pose pack with fences and walls not only to rez but to wear as well so you can pose everywhere.
1 Year anniversary round open until June 15th




Comments

Popular Posts